Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Life's An Investment

In the process of getting things accomplished, you know. Whether it waking up routinely at 5am to clock in to work. Or if it's going to class everyday and setting aside time to study, so that you can acquire the knowledge needed to be a successful....let's say Entrepreneur :) In life you will ALWAYS run into obstacles. Here's an example of a personal one that I've experienced. I've been out of commission for what seemed like an eternity. A photographers worst nightmare! Not one but two of my lenses were and still are broken! So sad for me. What I ended up doing was shipping my lenses out to Nikon because I didn't have a warranty. Yes, I purchased them off Craigs List. Um. Word of advice: If you're shopping for a lens, purchase it new. In store preferably, WITH Extended Accidental Coverage Warranty. Okay back to Nikon. To fix my lenses were going to cost well over market value. So I decided not to repair them and to purchase new ones instead. After not having the funds to do so for so long, I finally hustled up enough money to purchase them. So here we are today! I confess, I really missed capturing moments for a moment there. I've had to rely only on my mental storage to archive these past memories. And so I'm back at it again! Fresh new lenses. Let's get visual people!

No comments:

Post a Comment